TIPS FROM LULU,
Lulu wanted to share with you some good tips for her dryer balls. After all it’s her flocks wool.
1. For best results use four to six balls when drying clothes.
2. You can store them in your dryer.
3. If adding essential oils, add the oils on the balls for the last five minutes of drying time. Heat for long periods will destroy the scent.
4. Reduces static.
5. Decrease drying time. If you are drying a big load it will not decrease drying time. Medium to small loads works best for dryer balls.
6. If balls become a little unsymmetrical looking do not worry this is normal.
7. If balls start to fall apart just give us a call and we will resend you a replacement.
8. Keep away from your dogs and cats unless you want them as a toy.
9. After many uses instead of throwing the balls away, pick a fragrance or your choice and place them in your drawers, shoes, cabinets.
10. Did you know that the balls remove pollins from your clothes.
11. Plastic balls are toxic and release gases and are loud, while wool balls absorb and are quiet.
12. No more dryer sheets to put in your landfills. Did you know that dryer sheets can make your clothes more flammable and coat your clothes with chemicals.
13. We have various sizes from small 2 and half inches, medium 3 and a half and large 4 inches. They all work well and sometimes a mixture of sizes are good to use.